Tuesday 16 October 2012

Introduction

October 16, 2012 
Dear readers,
My name is Conner I’m 13 years old and in grade 8. I like books, nature and photography. I put nature and photography together because they are my two favourite things to do. I like nature because it is a beautiful thing to look at and study. But nature is in trouble because of us and if we don’t stop taking it for granted we will eventually have no world. The animals are being effected the most because we are destroying their habitats. If the animals die, like the bee, the whole food chain will collapse and everything will be effected. The plants will die and then we and other animals will die because they have nothing to eat so they die then all the carnivores including us will die. That is one of the many examples of how that extinction of species effects our planet and human existence on earth. The animals I’m going to tell you about are all on the brink of extinction they are the Bee, Whale, Fossa, Crocodile, Flying Snake and Gorilla they are some of many other animals that are endangered. I picked these 6 animals because I thought you would find them interesting. This blog will tell you what they eat and hunt, talk about their habitat, how big they are, how unique they are and most importantly how endangered they are. I hope you find this blog interesting.
                                                                                                                                    
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment